Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sabrina

Alright! I was not feeling well over the weekend and just wanted to lay down and relax!! And of course when you are not feeling well you always want to watch something as you lay down. I decided to go on Hulu and see what I could watch. I found Sabrina the Teenage Witch!!! I remember watching this show when I was a kid and I loved it so I decided to watch it. It is still awesome. It is very cheesy but very funny as well with interesting story lines. I think I enjoy it just as much now as I did when I was a kid. Of course I love Harvey and want Sabrina and him to be together, Sabrina has the funnies best friends with Jenny and Valerie. Sabrina's aunts, Zelda and Hilda are silly and Salem is conniving and funny. And distain Libby. And as usual Sabrina uses magic and it goes terribly wrong and she has to fix it! I love it because you can relate to Sabrina. You always feel a little selfconsious especially in high school and you have some awesome friends and a boy you have a crush on and hope he likes you back! Fond memories and a great show!


3 comments:

  1. I use to love this show! TGIF was the best as kids! I remember always trying to do spells of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was obsessed with this show as a kid! I was in love with Harvey too haha and always wanted to be able to magic and live in the crazy world Sabrina lives in. What a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this show when I was younger! It is so good! And of course, I had a huge crush on Harvey as well!

    ReplyDelete