Sunday, March 17, 2013

Duck Dynasty

I found another new show, I haven't seen too many of them and they are pretty hard to watch without cable. Duck Dynasty!! I went home for the weekend and watched this with my two brothers and my parents. This show is so funny! This family of hunters just makes me laugh, especially the uncle, Si. He is such a red neck it is hilarious, in fact they all are pretty red neck but it is funny! 

One of my favorite episodes is where the uncle Si is trying to get a new dog to fetch his doves after he shoots them because his other dog wouldn't go get them or he would get them but not bring them back! He goes to find a new one. He comes back with a poodle!! A POODLE!!!! His family starts to make fun of him and who can blame them I mean it is a poodle!! Then Si shoots a dove and has the dog go fetch it and bring it back. The poodle retrieves doves!!! Too bad it looks a little ridiculous in the truck! 

These guys spend so much time having fun, shooting stuff, teasing each other, and drinking their ice tea it is a wonder how they get any work done!!! 

This show is so funny, ridiculous, but funny!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment