Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gilmore Girls



Like most girls I absolutely love Gilmore Girls!!!

I remember the first episode I watched that got me interested to watch it. I was babysitting these twin babies and it was their nap time so of course I turned on the tv until they woke up. I was flipping through channels and saw this gorgeous face!!!!

I had no clue what was going on in the show I only saw that beautiful face. ha and yes I got intrigued. ha. But I never watched it again. Until.. My mom discovered it! It was on everyday after school and she and I would watch it together everyday. This was a mother-daughter show through and through!! My mom and I grew even closer.

My roommate Jill has all the seasons on DVD and our roommate Sharlee has never seen them so we decided to introduce her to them and watch them. She absolutely loves them.

We love the dynamic duo of Lorelai and Rory! They are so funny and great. I love Rory and how much she tries to do the right thing and be good and her love of school and books. I think Lorelai is my favorite! She is just so great and funny and loving and just awesome!!!

Rory's best friend Lane is one of our other favorites as well. She is just so great and funny. With her rebellious attitude and rocker chick. We also love how much her band loves her and cares for her!

Now we come to Jess. Even though he is a butt face and irks me sometimes I still love him. I still get extremely excited when he comes on, and yes eye-candy is great!

Now while I was watching these with Sharlee I came to the realization of the number one reason why I love this show so much!!! Its Luke!!!!! Luke is probably my absolute favorite character of the show! He is awesome and I always wanted him and Lorelai to get together because they are perfect and my roommate definitely agrees with me. WE LOVE LUKE!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1jLyqOEd4






No comments:

Post a Comment